Who can resist the chance to win a plethora of pens and other writing supplies? This reviewer’s offer ends on December 24th.
I like the fact that there is a cat.
To celebrate 200 reviews’ worth of you all putting up with the haphazardly scheduled posting of my office supply opinions, I’m doing a giveaway! I’ve been amassing this horde for several years, of the choicest goods I’ve ever found on clearance. Mostly from Target, but not all.
The goods include:
- Ruled Leuchtturm 1917 Medium Notebook, Black
- 2 Moleskine Extra Small Ruled Notebooks, Green and Purple
- Some Random Turquoise Pocket Notebook from Staples
- One 0.5mm Uni Kuru Toga with extra lead and extra erasers
- One 0.7mm Uni Signo 207 Premier Black Gel Pen
- Pentel Hybrid Technica Set (0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm)
- One Wonderland Paperchase Cartridge Fountain Pen, with cartridges
- 4 Sharpie Pens, assorted colors
- 3-pack of Pentel Hi-Polymer Erasers
- Set of Assorted Scented Holiday Pencils
And I may throw in some other Pentel pens and/or pencils…
View original post 224 more words